Quality health care and GP Services
We understand that consistency of care and a personalised approach is important when offering GP services to the Whangarei community. Whether you are dealing with an acute illness or injury or a long-term health condition, the team at Central Family Health Clinic is here to provide you with high quality and friendly care.
Please note that the services listed below are performed above a standard consultation service and may require additional appointment time and costs. Lower fees are applicable for CSC card holders and their dependants. Urgent/same day scripts may include a $20 fee.
Please contact us if you require more information.
Central Family Health Clinic GP Services
- Childhood immunisations
- Travel vaccines
- Cervical screening
- Ear suctioning- also available to patients not enrolled at CFHC.
- Warfarin Management
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Kardia – home ECG monitoring
- Recreational dive medicals
- Insurance medicals
- Driver medicals
- Liquid Nitrogen
- Skin Checks
- Skin lesion excisions
- Finger (Dupuytren) Contracture Procedure (Dr D Ziegert)
- Carpal Tunnel Release under Local Anaesthetic (Dr D Ziegert)
- Spirometry- also available to patients not enrolled at CFHC.
For more information, please contact us